Monday, May 28, 2018

Machado Wedding | Howe Farms | HMX Photography | Chattanooga, TN | hmxphoto.com


Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Machado!! 

"In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.  In all the world there is no love for you like mine."  -Maya Angelou


Venue: Howe Farms
Bride's Dress: Vera Wang from David's Bridal
Bridesmaid's Dresses: Azazie Color: Cabernet
Groom/Groomsmen's Suits: Men's Warehouse
Hair and Makeup: Victoria Kenyon at Epiphany Salon


Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your special day!!


I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love succulents!!!  They are so fun and elegant.


I love the rustic feel of this bouquet.

I'm so pumped that this is the direction for bouquets at the moment!



Pink and gold.  Swoon.




The bride and groom decided to have a first look before the ceremony.  With a first look you get the chance to get some great photos before the ceremony.  It's also a great option if you don't have unlimited time on the day of the wedding.









Tears for everyone!!  Even me.  Haha






Anna is STUNNING!!!







How cute are these lanterns?!?  I love when brides think outside of the box and do something totally different!!








I can honestly say these are my favorite getting dress the photos ever.  Three generations of love making sure everything is perfect for this gorgeous girl to walk down the aisle.
 




The cabernet colored bridesmaid dresses are so pretty!! 

I'm so glad this isn't just a fall color anymore.  It's perfect all year long.




Sock game strong.












We got super lucky with this milky light the moment we started their bride and groom portraits.  It's my favorite of all time.























HMX Photography  |  hmxphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment