Saturday, May 31, 2014

Amber + Zach Wedding | Gordon Lee Mansion Wedding | North Georgia Wedding Photographer | HMX Photography | www.hmxphoto.com



Congrats to Amber and Zach!! Your day was absolutely perfect! 

Venue/Catering: Gordon Lee Mansion
Makeup: Angela Jordan, On The Glow
Hair: Epiphany Salon
DJ: DJ Mark, With Class, LLC (the best DJ I've ever worked work!!)
Wedding Coordinator: Miranda Burt, Serenity Events
Bridal bouquets: Chickamauga Florist
Bride/Bridesmaid's Dresses: David's Bridal
Groom/Groomsmen's Attire: Men's Warehouse

*****Please DO NOT crop, alter, post-edit these photos in anyway. Please leave my logo to allow credit for my hard work on your images.*****





















 These next photos were taken at the same time! I love my second shooter, Jae!































No comments:

Post a Comment