Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ho Ho Ho...Happy Thanksgiving

Yes I know it's not even Thanksgiving and I'm already talking about Christmas cards!! Everyone is so busy these days it never hurts to get a head start on these beautiful custom Christmas cards : ) Also, we want to ensure there's plenty of time for me to design the cards, send them off to print and then make their way to you so you get them in the mail before Christmas. See there, I don't sound so crazy now do I??

Ahhhh I'm so excited about these beautiful cards I've put together for you! They are beautifully charming and adorable. 

These cute cards range from $45-$55 for a pack of 25 and include envelopes!!

Here are some samples I've put together:

Burlap - $45 (pack of 25 including envelopes)

 chalkboard bulbs - $45 (pack of 25 including envelopes)


glitter chevron - $55 (pack of 25 including envelopes)


 glitter deer - $55 (pack of 25 including envelopes)

modern trees - $45 (pack of 25 including envelopes)


 teal chevron - $55 (pack of 25 including envelopes)


 vintage chalkboard - $45 (pack of 25 including envelopes)


green banner - $55 (pack of 25 including envelopes)


 navy chevron - $45 (pack of 25 including envelopes)

whimsy chalkboard - $55 (pack of 25 including envelopes)


vintage lights - $45 (pack of 25 including envelopes)

Super cute huh?

Ready to order?? Contact Hillary at 423-304-1621 or hmxphoto@gmail.com for more details!!



No comments:

Post a Comment