Friday, August 9, 2013

Coley + Mark Wedding | Chattanooga Wedding Photographer | HMX Photography | www.hmxphoto.com

"You are the poem I never knew how to write and this life is the story I have always wanted to tell."


Congrats Coley & Mark!! You're wedding was perfect and I'm so thankful that you picked me to document your special day. 
















The next couple of photos are from Coley and Mark's first look. A first look is the actual first time the groom lays eyes on the bride all dressed up and ready to walk down the isle. 
It's a very intimate moment with just me and the bride and groom. I personally LOVE a first look. My favorite part of a wedding is the look on the grooms face when he first gets to see his bride, it brings tears to my eyes every time. 




















I do believe this little has the right idea!! Go for the most beautiful girl in the room, even if your uncle just married her. Haha, this kid was amazing!!!





















Venue: Gradview
Flowers: Ensign
Cakes: Sugar Chic Bakery
DJ: Mike Key
Dress: Eva Mae Formal
Bridesmaids dresses: Boutique Couture
Men's Suits: Men's Wearhouse
Hair: Battlefield Salon
Makeup: Angel Jordan
Coordinator: Faith Vann















No comments:

Post a Comment