Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Whitney + Jordan Wedding | Nashville Wedding Photographer | HMX Photography | www.hmxphoto.com

"Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name."
- The Avett Brothers

Whitney and Jordan are that couple. The couple that when you see them together it makes your heart smile. From the time I met them at their first session, I knew I would be photographing many milestones with this sweet couple.

Whitney and Jordan were married in Whitney's hometown of Nashville, TN.
(pssst, have I mentioned that I travel ANYWHERE to photograph weddings?)

And here they are, Mr. & Mrs. Pierce!!




Whitney picked out the most gorgeous flowers!!






Such lovely bridesmaids! These girls were great to work with.



How gorgeous are these girls!!


And the handsome groomsmen! They were amazing, they put up with me for a ton of photos and never complained once (not that I heard anyway, haha).


Jordan and Carter catching a break before the ceremony.


 I told Jordan and Whitney during their reception that it was by far the most fun wedding reception I had ever been to and that statement couldn't me more true!! Everyone danced the entire time, even grandma!!





Since Whitney and Jordan had such a late ceremony time, they decided to skip the photos after the ceremony and opt for an after session! If you're not familiar with an after session, it takes place the day after, or after the honeymoon, or just whenever! It's much more relaxed than the wedding day and it gives you the option for more variety.








I told you they were super sweet.




Congrats Whitney and Jordan!!









No comments:

Post a Comment